As we prepare to welcome you back into our facilities, we remain committed to your safety and will follow all best practices to protect our guests and members. Over the last several weeks, we have had the opportunity to reorganize and have embraced the opportunity to provide our high standard of service in a way that allows our guests and members to be comfortable. Below you will find our dining modifications to ensure that we are complying with The National Restaurant Association re-opening guidelines. Each staff member has been thoroughly trained on these updated procedures.
- All staff members are required to wear face masks.
- All guests are encouraged to wear masks while in public, indoor spaces.
- All guests will receive a temperature check and questionnaire upon check-in.
- Cash will no longer be an available payment method for guests at The Beach Club, The Dining Room or The Pink Elephant.
- For the time being we will not be offering any buffet dining service or self-service beverage stations in any of our outlets.
- Our dining menus will be single use or laminated and disinfected after each use.
- All linen in The Main Dining Room will be changed immediately after each use and replaced with freshly laundered linen.
- Service staff will be required to wash hands thoroughly and frequently including sanitizing hands after completing each transaction.
- Beach Club Tables & Chairs to be disinfected after each use, Beach Club Pool Chairs will be disinfected frequently.
- All silverware will be changed, washed, and sanitized frequently and properly stored when not in use.
In our Guest Service, Housekeeping and Maintenance departments all reopening recommendations are being followed to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests and members. Social distancing as well as protective equipment will play an elevated role in the ways in which we serve our guests. We are adapting our arrival and departure procedures and amenities to reflect the latest guidelines. We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit interactions.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are located in the public restrooms, Lobby (entrance/exit), South Porch (entrance/exit) North Entrance Beach Club, South Entrance Beach Club and The Inn Bakery.
- We will continue to maintain our frequent schedule of cleaning and sanitizing all public areas with an emphasis on areas of high traffic.
- Cash will no longer be an available payment method for guests.
- Arrivals will be spaced out based on arrival time and the check-in process will be expedited. Information relayed to guests pertaining to the stay or particulars about the property can be discussed over the phone during the courtesy call.
- All guests will receive a final bill prior to departure and will not need to access the Front Desk to complete check-out.
- The Reservations office will be closed but an on-site Reservations Specialist can assist with existing reservations or new reservations. The specialists can be reached at 1-800-996-1913.
To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering multiple options for Housekeeping services. To provide the highest level of service and attention, the following offerings are provided to limit access to the guest room:
- Housekeeping Daily Service: A Gasparilla Inn & Club standard, for guests who prefer daily service and turndown service.
- Housekeeping Limited Service: Daily service will be provided between 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM with no turndown service.
- Housekeeping Drop Service: Daily service and turndown will not be performed; however, we are happy to provide linens and re-stock any used amenities upon request. These items will be placed outside of the room by 11:00 AM daily.
Please contact our Reservations Specialists at 1-800-996-1913 if you have any additional questions. All procedures and adapted programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.