For over a century, The Gasparilla Inn & Club has been welcoming guests to experience the warmth and charm of this historic island retreat. Our full service resort hosts over 140 unique accommodations as well as a Gulf front Beach Club, Spa & Fitness Facilities and Championship Golf Course. When it comes to dining, The Gasparilla Inn & Club exceeds expectations with an array of dining options choose from.
This year Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best Awards” and Condé Nast Traveler’s “Readers’ Choice Awards” simultaneously named our National Historic Landmark resort “The #1 Resort in Florida.” For the fifth consecutive year both The Inn’s Dining Room and The Pink Elephant restaurants have been honored with Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence. These accolades are a tribute to the dedication of our staff, whose mission is to provide each guest with an unforgettable experience.
We are always searching for engaging hospitality minded individuals that have a passion for creating memorable guest experiences. We have a variety of seasonal and year round opportunities in line level and management positions.
Many of our seasonal employment opportunities fall within the following areas:
- Guest Services: Front Desk, Concierge, Reservations
- Housekeeping: Laundry, Public Area Attendants, Room Attendants
- Culinary: Dishwashers, Line Cooks, Baking & Pastry
- Food & Beverage: Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Banquets & Events
- Recreation & Fitness: Outdoor Activities Coordinators, Personal Trainers, Massage Therapists
In addition to the ability to gain great professional experience, there are many benefits associated with joining the team at The Inn, including but not limited to:
- Competitive wages and bonus potential.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and a matching 401k.
- A complimentary staff cafeteria.
- Bridge tolls covered for those who live locally and travel onto the island for work.
- On site employee housing for those who do not reside locally.
One of the benefits we are most known for is our onsite Employee Housing. For more details related specifically to Employee Housing such as overview of costs, overview of accommodations and amenities please contact our Human Resources Department. Upon request, they will provide you with a brochure which includes details related to Employee Housing.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.